Followers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Marriage of Lippmann And China Glaze (Julie)

Hiya :) Happy Sunday. I have some beautiful new-to-me swatches to share, as well as much-improved nails and photos!

First I wanted to try one of my thrift shop finds out - it's called Heart of Africa by China Glaze. It's a beautiful deep shimmery/pearlescent burgundy. Oh, this is my new "prop" lol - it's a crystal paperweight magnifying glass that just so happens to line up my nails very nicely for a great picture! So you can bet this will be making a cameo here and there.


I was a bit bored of this color after a day, so I thought i'd drop a coat of Deborah Lippmann "Red Ruby Slippers" on top and wow...what a beautiful addition. It's such a versatile combination with the shimmery red underneath which really shines through in the light.



a nice photo of how beautiful this color is when the sunlight hits it



And last, I picked up this China Glaze swatch last week for free with my purchase of Seche Vite. It's called Shower Together. It's so pretty and applied so smooth and perfect with 2 coats, and a top coat of Seche.

No comments:

Post a Comment