Followers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Trying something..(erika)

I did this purple gradient the other day(yes I did walk my ass to CVS to buy more np remover) and Im sorta kinda liking it. I wish I did a neater job though. I guess we all have our sloppy moments;) Please refrain from looking at my ragged as hell cuticles. I know they are not for anyones viewing pleasure,lol.

NewImage.jpg

IMG_0890.JPG

 

You know what's weird, in the fall when of course the style is to rock beautiful rich red and deep chocolate colors, all I want to wear is bright and flashy colors! But now that its winter, and i have so many beautiful wintery inspired shades.. all I want it to do deep reds and browns. I know, you are all saying (wherever and whoever you are) fuck it! Where what you want! Maybe this calls for Blair by Zoya! Does not get anymore gorgeous of a red then this! Its a almost cooler version of Colbie from Zoya. (which I seriously still have no idea why I do not own it!)

 

 

NewImage.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment