Followers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

NFU OH #51 Oh Yessss! (Julie)

I know I keep becoming even more enthusiastic with each new blog I write, but I think I have just found the messiah of all nail polish. And it is NFU Oh #51. How does one even describe just how awesome this color truly is? In some light it's a deep purple, others a lighter purple, pink sparkles, rainbow prisms, gold undertones, I could go on and on and still not describe this color with nearly enough justice. But I do feel that my photography will better depict the beauty of this swatch. And the bottle, too!


I used 3 coats, and 4 would have been even better. It gets even more bold and amazing with each application. This would probably be better worn on top of a burgundy polish though, because it's expensive!! I want to salvage what I can of this.








No comments:

Post a Comment