Followers

Monday, December 20, 2010

OPI for Sephora "Flurry up!"/ Sally Hansen "Celeb City"


I'm still wishing for snow.. nothing yet. So here is a look inspired for my love of snow...


Flurry up has to be the coolest silver glitter nail polish next to "Luna" from Zoya. It's got tiny specks of glitter to huge chunks all over. The base is clear so it makes an awesome top coat as well. They have a gold version called "only gold for me" but being a silver lover.. I couldn't resist this color when I walked into Sephora a few weeks ago.
Luna by zoya




Now it was really hard capturing the look of this nail on film, this was the best out of about 20 pictures that I took. (yes I did take 20 pictures of my hands, don't judge me)
I love the Sally Hansen color, its like a foil.. but it still has some shimmer to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment