Followers

Monday, October 3, 2011

Nails Inc. London Plum

I got this through Kitten Nails' blog sale about 3 months ago. It was an exclusive Diet Coke limited color in specially marked packages. Sorry for the blah picture, it just wasn't working out that day.


The formula was so-so. I had to actually add nail polish thinner to it as it was too gloopy when I first tried to polish my nails with it. I only have one polish by this company, so I don't know if it was just a fluke or if they're all this way.

Nails Inc. London Plum by KitaRei
Nails Inc. London Plum, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.


The color itself is, well, plum. It doesn't seem to be anything that I can't get from another brand (though it is a nice shade- just saying, if you really like it don't despair, it can be found in other brands!)
It did look really nice in the light though :)

1 comment:

  1. I like this :) But you're right, it's nothing super original

    ReplyDelete