Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's day nails (erika)

So as promised from last nights blog, here is my valentine's day look.
 
Using the flash.. good but also bad...(grrr tip wear!!)

Yes, I know the picture isn't the best, but after taking about 15 pictures I gave up. I know.. terrible, a nail polish quitter. 

I do have something to confess, that may shock you. I really do not like valentine's day, or how my family mispronounces it every time "valentime's day". You would think that a person who loved chocolate, hearts, and the color red would go lady gaga over it. But alas, I could care less. Can you tell I didn't receive a lot of valentines as child..or hugs for that matter?
But this is a great excuse to swatch my new China Glaze "ruby pumps" from their Wizard of Oz series. I have Dorothy Who? the amazing blue sparkly masterpiece, so I knew that the red would not disappoint. I added a simple white outlined heart, just something simple and classic. Like moi of course;)
I am going to (finally) do a blog about my recent stashes that I have acquired over the past month. I used to be one of those people who hated "hauling" I felt like it was just plain showing off, but now I know its just a way to show the new polishes that are out there, to drool over of course, ha ha.


But alas, I must go, but I do promise a haul blog! Ta ta for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment