Followers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sephora by OPI 212-Sephora


Sephora by OPI 212-Sephora by KitaRei
Sephora by OPI 212-Sephora, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.

Left: Natural light
Right: Indoors/artificial light (slightly blurry to show sparkles)

I love this polish! I was totally unaware of it until a friend spotted it in a NY Sephora over the summer (I must admit, I'm a little late to get into Sephora by OPI polishes.) It has a shimmery black base (which can look olive green depending on the light) with holo glitter and orange and green flakies. It was also made for the 5th Ave. Sephora opening in NYC, to look like NYC's after dark scene. What's not to love?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, this reminds me of the butter london holiday polish only I like the price a whole lot better.
    thanks for posting this :)

    ReplyDelete