Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Nautical Mani

Finally, after ages of swatches, a detailed manicure!
First, a swatch of the base color. I used Canmake #50, a navy blue polish.Canmake Colorful Nails #50
Oh blue nail polish, why must you be so notoriously hard to photograph?? This is actually a deep navy blue polish, and try as I might I just could not get the actual color to show up. Natural light was even worse, it looked light blue!
I had this planned for months specially for last month when I went to Okinawa(which was AWESOME.) I used Canmake #50, NYC French White Tip, and Homei quick dry Your Person of Destiny
Nautical Mani by KitaRei
Nautical Mani, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.
I know I posted several months ago about how terrible the Diamond Nail Homei polishes are. The glitter Homei polishes are actually really good, great colors and tons of multi-sized glitter, and mine even came with a free nail tool. It's the Diamond Nail Line (which, incidentally, I haven't seen recently) that bites. I'll post swatches of both in a later post :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of incorporating the red glitter as opposed to actual red polish! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete