Followers

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Funky Fingers Monster Ballad

A new foil! I *heart* foils- if you didn't know already ^^ Erika gave me this as a present. It's part of Funky Fingers' heavy metal collection, a GORGEOUS vibrant pink foil with silver shimmer. At first I didn't think the silver shimmer was going to show on the nail, but I'm so happy it did! It's such a beautiful, vibrant color, instant love! Opaque in one coat, but I used two for good measure, good dry time.

Funky Fingers Monster Ballad by KitaRei
Funky Fingers Monster Ballad, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.

Speaking of foils, I have an old WnW foil that one of these days I am going to get around to posting. It's called White Gold, (basically a silver foil) and it's about 8-10 years old..give or take, in those square bottles they used to have. I used to have it in gold too, but I mistakenly tossed it before I discovered np thinner.. and I really regret it :( If any of you know what I am talking about, I am willing to trade good for it (and Maybelline Snow Globe.. sigh) but that's a post for another day.

Anyway, enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. This looks really lovely on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty! I haven't really seen many foils like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome.
    join my blog too
    http://sizzlinghinanaz-beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its one of min favorite color for polish and love to polish with my dress color. You have shown a nice art with them.Its good one.

    latest jewellery for women

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color!!! Have a nice day. Xoxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete