Followers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Andrea Acrylic Shield Rock 'N Blues

Hi everyone! Long time no see. I've just came back from my long leave of absence due to a loss in my immediate family. But enough about that, on to the nail polish!
I've got a vintage polish today by Andrea Acrylic Sheild. I found it in my drawer in my mom's house. It's a great metallic dark blue.. looks lighter in the photo (cameras never seem to do blue justice). This polish is OLD. I've had it at least 13 years, but I'm sure it's older. I did an internet search for this, but all I could find was an auction for their base coat on eBay. Anyone know any more about this brand?
Andrea Acrylic Shield Rock 'N Blues by KitaRei
Andrea Acrylic Shield Rock 'N Blues, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.

5 comments:

  1. I love this color. Have a nice day. XOxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty, but I have never heard of this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding old polishes when I go up to my parents house! (I found one last time that was a tie in from the movie Clueless haha.) That's an awesome color! I love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    Carly, I love finding old polishes too! I found a drawer full, so I'm going to be posting them every so often on here. There's a few I left back in NY that I'll be swatching over the summer that no longer have any labels, so I'm going to have to have a guess that polish post! Be on the lookout for that around July ^_~

    ReplyDelete