Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

More Kleancolor:)

My second (and last!) package came today, and I of course started thinking of combinations that would go good together. I have this bottle of nail polish by the brand Fresh Paint. I found this polish in the store Five Below, and pretty much have never seen it anywhere else. Even online, it's practically a ghost polish.  The color that is in the link is the color I used, a very pretty purple/beige/pink.

The color that I topped it off with is kiss goodbye, a gorgeous multicolor with base colors of well...everything! If you look closely you can see a slight pink tint in the polish:
Here is how the rest of the manicure came out:



 Not the best pictures I know! But if any of our blog readers know.. the weather in NY hasn't been sunny.. at all. It's been dull, freezing and depressing! We actually got some snow today, which was nice.. but mostly it's been just really cold, so the snow is now just a huge packed ice blanket (does that make sense?)

But I digress, I am now on a strict no  buy nail polish order! The only reason (well not the only) that I bought these polishes was that I had about 10$ worth of eBay bucks that were about to expire, so I bought the lot of Kleancolors and only paid 4$ for them after the discount :) I will post pictures of the lot, mostly glitters though. I also realized that even though Kleancolor is 3-free, they do contain camphor. That may explain the horrible smell! But then again, camphor is in my medicated cherry chapstick.. (1%) I don't know if this is a good thing, but if I can put it on my lips, then it can't be too horrible in my polish. (don't mind me..I'm just muttering to myself) But that's it for now, ta-ta!

9 comments:

  1. This is pretty!! :D I want to get some Kleancolor polishes as well, but I heard that they smell really bad (I have never used them before). Does the smell fade when they dry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ashesla,
      Yes, the smell is in some of the polishes (ive noticed) The glitters and the holos. But the regular creme and metallic ones arent too bad. And thankfully the smell does go away when its dried.

      Erika

      Delete
    2. Phew!! LOL! Thank you for your response. I reaaaally want to get some of their glitters. I'm not scared to anymore since the smell fades, hahaha. XD

      Delete
  2. Very pretty combo, yeah Kleancolors stink pretty bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ♥beauxs mom! The worst def has to be the chunky holos!

      Delete
  3. I love Kleancolors, mine don't really stink. I ordered them off of EBAY :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ive noticed that some of them arent too bad.. I find them to be so much cheaper on ebay!

      Erika

      Delete