Followers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Keeping it simple...for now;)

I've been in a color rut as of late, I did the bright green glittery extravganza for Patty's day, but since then.. yeah the whole 7 days.. I've been keeping it pretty tame, for example:
I also forgot to add that I used micro glitter in clear as well as the Nubar 2010. Seriously, guys, if you find yourself in a Micheal's craft store..Seek it out! It is so much better then the glitter then sell on ebay. Plus you get 16 colors! I paid about 5$ for it. And you get a decent amount of glitter in each packet so this is going to last you ages. Here is another manicure:
I lovvve this color, it has hints of purple, and brown.. and of course gray. I was going to leave it all by its lonesome but after about 10 minutes of drying I covered it in 2010.
I am still conflicted with Rimmel and their stance of animal testing because they say they do not.. but are owned by Coty. Ahh.. Nothing in life is ever simple. ever.
But just wanted to make it a short one, as I am very deprived of sleep! But then again when you work 10 days in a row that tends to happen, ah the glamourous life of a nanny.. diamonds, bling and the like (yeah...right)
P.S. Don't forget to enter our giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Coty bought OPI too. OPI says there staying an no animal testing brand thou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hey-hay! Yeah, Julie let me know this a while back, i'm starting to get the feeling that coty owns everything! I swear one day I will wake up and coty wil be tattooed across my forehead. Ok, I kid, but I love my OPI for sephora so lets just hope OPI stays true to their word! Hope you are enjoying your polishes- get ready for the next giveaway!

    ReplyDelete